I don’t know where January just went (in our house, it seemed to be a blur of sick days and snow days!). And now, Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away! What?? How did that happen?
It did have me thinking back to one of my all time favorite photos of me and my mini-me! One weekend last fall, our family decided to explore the foodie paradise (and super hip) Union Market area in Washington DC. We had so much fun! We enjoyed a terrific lunch and perused the Superfine! contemporary art fair, which was on display at the time. Plus, I discovered this heart mural which is seriously the best photo backdrop of all time. If you are in DC for a weekend, go find it (around the back of Union Market in the alleyway/loading area) and soak up all the Valentine’s Day feels!
But if you’re a mom (like me!), it’s time to start thinking about more pressing matters! Have your kiddos picked out their classroom Valentine’s Day cards yet? Skip the lines at the store this year and order them on-line! Minted offers the sweetest selection of kids Valentine’s Day cards. As always, these cards are designed by Minted’s fabulous community of independent artists! The best part? Order by 3PM Monday, February 10th (TODAY!!), choose RUSH SHIPPING, and get these classroom Valentine’s Day cards delivered by Thursday, February 13th.
No time to peruse the whole collection? No problem! I’ve picked out a selection of my top picks!
HERE ARE MY 9 FAVORITE VALENTINE’S DAY CARDS
1. Because Unicorn + Sparkles = Best. Card. Ever.
2. The throwback… Have fun explaining that music didn’t always stream straight from Mommy’s iphone
3. Because who doesn’t love bacon?! Eggs-actly.
4. Because Superheroes make super friends!
5. The breakfast of champions – and great friends – everywhere!
6. Tractors… plowing fields and collecting hearts… what can’t this farm vehicle do?
7. Brighten up even the cloudiest winter day with this light-catching card!
8. Because if you haven’t considered a card with a llama or narwhal on it, is it really even Valentine’s Day?
9. Adding glitter hearts to this classic toy box staple? Valentine’s Day gold!
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small compensation (at no additional charge to you!) if you make any purchases after clicking on these links. I was also compensated for this post. Thank you for shopping small and supporting an independently owned business – Lauren Heller Art Consultant!