Hello, summer (and Hello, summer inspired art looks!)! Whether soft and sweet or deep and punchy, coral and peach are on trend hues for hot summer months. They recall the colors of spectacular late evening sunsets and the deliciousness of perfectly ripe stone fruit. Try bringing these colors into your home decor for a touch of summer all year long!
1. Hudson I, II, & III by Mande Calhoun
2. Original Paintings by Laurie Fisher
3. Rising Light by Hooray Creative
4. Original Painting by Ashley Longshore
5. Glimmer by Lindsay Megahed
6. Scirocco I & II by Nikita Jariwala
7. Original Painting by Christina Flowers
8. Original Painting by Megan Elizabeth
One More Thing Before You Go…
I hope you love these summer inspired art looks as much as I do! Just a quick reminder – if you haven’t yet, make sure to sign up for the Lauren Heller Art Consultant newsletter. I send out all the wall decor inspiration you need, delivered straight to your inbox!